Free Multi-unit Housing Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
Implementing smoke-free policies in multi-unit housing settings has proven economic and health benefits. Putting smoke-free policies in place helps to protect your investment, residents and staff by reducing exposure to secondhand smoke, and other toxins. On this site, you can find:
- Education, programmatic, cessation resources to support policy implementation and strengthening.
- Opportunities to network with our housing providers who have policies in place.
- Ideas on how to engage residents.
- Trainings and resources for housing, legal staff and mediators.
- New and emerging products, including marijuana and vaporizing devices.
- Sample policy language and documents.