The Immunization and Travel Clinics will be closed on the following days:
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Denver Public Health's Immunization Clinic is an official Yellow Fever Vaccination Center as designated by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Available adult and travel vaccines are individually priced (see below).
A travel consultation, which includes Malaria prescriptions, is $60 for the first person in the family/group, $60 for each additional adult and $25 for each additional child, plus the cost of immunizations. Visit our Travel Clinic webpage for more details on services.
You are REQUIRED to make a travel consultation appointment if:
- You need a prescription (such as malaria, traveler's diarrhea or high altitude sickness.)
- You need a Yellow Fever vaccination.
- If you do not know what vaccinations you need for travel and want recommendations.
Clients returning for follow-up doses of a series are only charged for the cost of the vaccine. There is no additional administration fee.
Immunizations under the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program have a $20 administration fee per vaccine or donation. No child is turned away for inability to pay.
Some of our vaccine prices will increase beginning February 1, 2017.
We always strive to keep vaccine costs low for our patients and we are sorry for an inconvenience this may cause.
- Hepatitis A-adult - $60 per dose (2 dose series)
- Hepatitis B-adult - $60 per dose (3 dose series)
- Hib - $30 (doctor's approval)
- HPV - $180
- Seasonal Influenza Injection- $25
- High Dose Flu - $46 (ages 65+)
- Immune Globulin (nurse recommendation only) - $65
- Inactive Polio vaccine - $50
- Japanese Encephalitis - $300 per dose (2 dose series, ages 2 months and older)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella - $65
- Menactra - $140
- Meningococcal Meningitis - $140
- Meningococcal B (2 doses) (offered for 18-22 year olds) - $180 per dose
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia - $100 (age 65 and older)
- Rabies - $250 per dose (3 dose series)
- Shingles - $190
- Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis) - $55
- TD (Tetanus and diphtheria) - $50
- Twinrix (Hep A and B) - $85 per dose (3 dose series)
- Typhim VI (Injection) - $75
- Typhoid (Oral) - $75
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - $120 per vaccine dose (2 doses)
- Yellow Fever - $140 (Includes International Certificate. Given by appointment only.)
Prices are subject to change. Revised July 2016.